We are thrilled to have been providing martial arts instruction to this community for more than twenty years. Our success has been based on fostering a community with impeccable standards to benefit all of its members. These standards apply to all members. If your young children are members, please review this with them.
- Students are required to arrive for class on time. If class has already begun, students must wait outside the training floor until their instructor invites them onto the mat. Students who arrive more than ten minutes after class has begun will not be allowed to join that class.
- Proper school attire is required on the mat at all times. This means the specified uniform for martial arts classes and appropriate workout clothes for all other classes. Anyone dressed improperly may be asked to leave the mat.
- Prior to class, please remove jewelry of any kind that is visible, including: wrist watches, earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, barrettes, or any item deemed by the instructor to be dangerous to the wearer or fellow students.
- This is a learning environment; anyone who interferes with any student’s opportunity to learn will be removed from class.
- Protective equipment must be either school purchased or instructor approved. Students without the appropriate protective gear will not be allowed to participate in certain activities.
- If students have forgotten their gear, rental gear is available for five dollars per session.
- Outside shoes must not be worn on the mat at any time for any reason.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave for reasons that affect the health and welfare of our members, including improper hygiene, untrimmed nails, uncovered wounds, poorly maintained safety gear, or concerns about wellness.
- If you are prone to excessive sweating during class, please bring a towel to avoid an unsafe or unhygienic condition.
- In the event of inclement weather, Westchester Mixed Martial Arts and Fitness may close to ensure the safety of our members and staff. Closing and delays are communicated via email and Facebook.
- Private Training Sessions must be pre-paid and require 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule. There are no refunds without the minimum 24 hour notice.
- Holiday closings and other important announcements are listed in the monthly newsletter and on our Facebook page.
- If you need to make any changes to your membership, you may call ASF, our membership services provider, at
1 (800) 525-8967 from 10am to 9pm Monday through Friday.
Thank you for taking the time to familiarize yourself with this information. We look forward to the next 20 years!